The Wood Filler from EAZYFIX® can be used to repair wood rot. The Wood Filler ensures that wood damage is repaired and the timber lasts for years! Read more about how the EAZYFIX® Wood Filler differs from the other wood fillers and how you can easily repair your wood rot.
Why the EAZYFIX® Wood Filler is the best choice!
- The Wood Filler of EAZYFIX® stays elastic after curing. This causes no cracks in the repair and it lasts for at least 6 years!
- The Wood Filler is easy to shape to the repair surface and also retains its shape. The repair will not sag or shrink, even after curing.
- With the help of our handy tools, the Wood Filler is easy to use. For example, use our Dosing Gun to squeeze the correct ratio of the two components from the tube and use the Repair Spatulas to mix the components and then form them to the repair surface.
- The EAZYFIX Wood Filler is designed so that the repair is easy to sand. It can also be precisely shaped into the original shape of the timber.
- The curing time of the Wood Filler is only 4 hours. After this it can be sanded directly and painted over.
- All types of timber can be repaired with the Wood Filler. From wooden window frames to doors and from wooden furniture to facade panels.
Repairing wood rot with the EAZYFIX® Wood Filler
The first step in repairing the rot is to ensure that you remove all wood rot with a cutter, a chisel and sandpaper. Afterwards, the wood will have to be reinforced with the EAZYFIX® Wood Hardener, also to ensure that the Wood Filler adheres better to the wood. The first step in repairing the rot is to ensure that you remove all wood rot with a cutter, a chisel and sandpaper. Afterwards, the wood will have to be reinforced with the EAZYFIX® Wood Hardener, also to ensure that the Wood Filler adheres better to the wood. After a short curing time of only 25 minutes, the wood can be filled with the Wood Filler. After hardening the Wood Filler, it can be sanded to the original shape of the wood. Finally, it is only a matter of painting over it and your timber is as new again!
Still need some help with repairing the wood? See the How-to-Fix Coach for a step-by-step explanation with useful DIY videos.
Also the starter kits of our Wood Filler are very handy to start with your wood rot repair. All supplies can be found in one starter kit and with a nice discount!